Best ATV Speaker Reviews
NOAM NUTV4 Quad – 4 Channels Marine Bluetooth ATV/Golf Cart/UTV Speakers Stereo System
Noam speakers are currently the best ATV speakers availble for sale . They provide high-quality sound, no matter the genre.
These speakers are genuinely for ATVs, and outdoor activities, complete water resistant, the speakers, amplifier, and the remote can be even submerged in water. They’ll still work as they are Marine graded for water resistance. The remote can be used even in the dark as it includes background lights.
These speakers can be mounted on any round bar with a size of 1.25-inch to 2-inches. Everything required to fit them is included in the package by the manufacturer. The speakers can be installed on almost any ATV/UTV or golf cart as the mounting system is a universal one.
The speakers are in a pair configuration, two speakers for each channel, right and left, for a total of 4 speakers. They don’t require any wiring, as Bluetooth controls them.
The package includes the amplifier, the Bluetooth remote, four speakers with the wires, the mounting accessories, and the power wire.
Connectivity is done in two ways, by connecting an AUX line directly from your iPad, phone. Or by streaming via Bluetooth using your phone.
The quality of the sound is great, and it can even be used loud if you want to throw a party in the woods because it outputs 100 watts.Check on Amazon
Planet Audio PATV65 ATV UTV Weatherproof Sound System – 6.5 Inch Speakers, 1.5 Inch Tweeters, Built-in Amplifier, Bluetooth
Planet Audio PATV65 is a fully waterproof 450 watts soundbar designed for ATV and other sports utility vehicles. At 450 watts is a powerful soundbar. You can rest assured that it will have the power to play your music and still be high-quality. Any 12v ATV battery can power it, it does not require any special one, don’t forget to keep the ATV running, so you don’t drain the battery.
Like other systems, it can stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth or by using an aux jack from an mp3 player. A nice feature is the led light bar installed in the speakers is not as powerful as a separate unit, but with its 24 LEDs, it’s ok for most cases but not for really dark nights. The LEDs can be charged via USB.
The 450 watts amplifier is built-in in the case, it can not be removed, as the speaker unit comes as a full bar.
This model is available in two different configurations, a 6.5 inch capable of outputting 450 watts and an 8-inch with 700 watts output.Check on Amazon
Belva BPS6RGB 400W Bluetooth Enabled Dual 6.5-inch ATV/UTV/Powersports Sound System with LED Lights and Remote
Belva BPS6RGB is a combined 200 watts dual speaker bar that comes with LED lights in the speakers. These led lights are cool, can be controlled from the remote, you can change their color or intensity according to any RGB scheme you may like.
As you would expect, these ATV speakers are fully waterproof and can be used outdoor without any issue. The speaker’s case is made from durable ABS and can be installed extraordinarily easily onto any ATV or UTV.
They can be mounted in any position and any place possible. Attaching them is done with a series of straps, making it easy to fit or remove them.
Connectivity is done through Bluetooth and a 3.mm AUX input.
A thing we did not like about this model is the lack of an on/off button. Without one, the speakers are on all the time, and you might get some static sound if you’ve used an AUX to connect to them.Check on Amazon
Mounting speakers on an ATV can make the experience more enjoyable. It does not matter if you are trailing or just doing work with your ATV, listening to your favorite songs will bring greater satisfaction.
Finding the best ATV speakers is not easy, as there are countless models on the market. You don’t want to buy speakers that don’t provide a quality sound. Imagine buying them and finding out that the sound is terrible. To help with that, we’ve tested five models currently on sale on Amazon to help you find the right speakers to install on your ATV.
Why do you need the best ATV speakers?
To be honest, ATV speakers make the ride a whole lot more enjoyable, especially if it’s with your friends. It helps you play the music you want anytime and anywhere. As you can tell from the name, ATV speakers are just speakers but are also for your ATV, if you do own one. You might be wondering, what exactly are ATVs? Just in case you didn’t know, ATVs are actually All-terrain vehicles. To put it in a simpler term, ATVs are vehicles you use to go for a ride, whether it would be driving on sand or on the road. ATVs usually have three to four wheels and are also known or called a quad and a bunch more names. And basically, ATV speakers are speakers for this vehicle since it actually doesn’t have a built-in speaker system.
ATV speakers and ATVs themselves actually have quite a lot of benefits so, to be honest, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise if you want to get one your self although it does cost, on average, a little bit under $10,00 which is definitely pretty pricey, it still doesn’t beat the number of benefits an ATV will actually offer you. So you could be asking yourself what exactly these benefits are? So, today, we’ll be talking about all the different benefits of having ATV speakers in your ATV.
- The sound quality is what makes a sound system be the best ATV speaker. ATV speakers produce high-frequency sound and also come with built-in A/B amplifiers, which will make these speakers have an improved sound quality by making it much more undistorted and much more audible when you’re listening to something.
- Durability is another deciding factor for finding the best ATV speakers. How are they durable and what material are they made of? You might be asking yourself that, and luckily, we have the answers for you. An ATV speaker’s case and handles are made of very long-lasting and are also made of stainless steel which, of course, means that most of the ATV speakers out there will last for a very long time.
- When you buy ATV speakers, they’ll most likely come with a feature called a tweeter. This feature is actually very important since it helps play audio in a non-distorted and high-frequency manner. These speakers will also come with some rubber lining around the speaker to play the best possible quality audio.
- Guides and manuals on setting ATV speakers up are pretty much expected if you plan on buying ATV speakers. Most of the ATV speakers out there actually just have a very simple plug-and-play system, which is something that is really simple to do, even if you’re just a normal person with not much of skills when it comes to setting things up.
- ATV speakers are also waterproof and can be used in every season that you can possibly think of. Whether it would be in summer, spring, autumn or winter, it would always be a good idea to buy ATV speakers if you do own an ATV. It can be used under the rain and under extreme hot weather as well. These speakers will also actually come with a rust-resistant casing which will make it last much longer than normal speakers.
- It’s always fun to play some music whenever you’re driving. Whether it would be on very rocky terrain or on the road, listening to music is a great way to keep from getting very stressed, and I’m pretty sure that everyone likes listening to music no matter what genre it is. You could even play whatever you want, which I think will keep you entertained while you’re on the road.